Label it with style. Our Essentials Label Pack gives you 7 different name label options that are the cutest way to identify your belongings. Total of 202 Kids Labels! If bought individually, the pack contents add up to a total of £38.11. However, bought as a value pack for £24.00 you save big time! Yippee!
Pack includes 202 Labels:
• 72 Mini Sticky Name Labels
• 32 Standard Sticky Name Labels
• 28 Round Sticky Name Labels
• 8 Large Sticky Name Labels
• 16 Iron-on Clothing Labels
• 36 Mini Iron-on Clothing Labels
• 10 Clear Shoe-dot Overlays
Our sticky name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. Perfect for pencils, stationery, lunch boxes, drink bottles and pretty much anything else you can think of! Our sticky name labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
Our iron-on clothing labels are great for labelling your kids clothing and will stay put on school uniforms through the wear and tear of washing machines and tumble dryers.
Vinyl Name Label Instructions:
• Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicon (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
• The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
• Please wait 2-3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
• Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Iron On Name Label Instructions
• Carefully peel the label off the backing paper and place on the garment.
• Place some baking paper over the label and press (don't rub) with a hot dry iron for 10-20 seconds.
• Once the paper has cooled, peel this off and inspect.
• If applied correctly you should see the texture of the fabric impressed on the label.
• If the edges aren't fully fused, please repeat the ironing steps until a good bond is achieved.