Books, bags, clothes, lunchboxes: you name it! Name labels are not only great for keeping track of your child's belongings, but they're also a great way of ensuring that your kids come home with the right gear. With our huge collection of premium name labels, you'll be able to label just about anything in sight — with style.
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
NAME LABEL VALUE PACKS
Get your name on with Tinyme's personalised name label value packs. Bursting with cheery colours and oh-so-cute designs, these a-bit-of-everything packs have all your kids need to make their mark on the world. Or at least on their school gear. It's like graffiti, only legal...and cute!
Featuring clothing labels, book labels, gift tags, name tags and all-purpose labels just because, our label value packs will have those stationery-obsessed kidlets on cloud nine. Give them a pack and watch as the labelling fever takes over.
That much-beloved Olde English bard Shakespeare may have had his thoughts about roses and their names, but at Tinyme we think that sticking a name label on a rose would surely make it smell sweeter. Of course, we can't guarantee that you won't want to get sticking and labelling yourself: our name labels have a kiddifying effect on even the most staid adult. You've been warned.
Sticky Name Label Features • Hundreds of design and colour options • Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive that stays stuck! • Waterproof, dishwasher resistant, freezer resistant and microwave safe • Custom printed at very high resolution in full colour • Additional super durable, gloss coating for additional scratch resistance • Adheres to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. Avoid non stick and highly textured surfaces
Iron On Clothing Label Features • Hundreds of design and colour options • Custom printed at very high resolution in full colour • Great for school uniforms and easy to apply! • Safe to use in washing machines and tumble dryers
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Stick labels to smooth surfaces that are clean & dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Fabric, clothing, highly textured surfaces, plastics that contain high silicone (non-stick) or have a greasy feel.
2. Rub firmly over the whole label, especially the edges.
3. Wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to cure. When in the dishwasher, place items with labels on the top shelf & do not use high temperature settings such as “pots & pans”.
4. Safety Check: Before giving any item to small children, check that the labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Good To Know: Paper labels such as Address, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron be careful & iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium-high heat. Do not exceed garment recommended iron temperature.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 8–10 seconds.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.