BENTO BOX CARE INSTRUCTIONS
A GUIDE TO TAKING CARE OF YOUR TINYME PERSONALISED BENTO BOX
FIRST THINGS FIRST: Ensure you thoroughly hand wash your bento box in warm soapy water before your first use.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water before use.
- Wash as soon as possible after each use.
- For quick cleans remove the clear inner tray, wash and dry. Wipe clean the rest of the box.
- For thorough cleans - separate the outer box and the clear inner tray. If Large Bento, also remove the lid liner. The outer box must be washed by hand. The clear inner tray and removable lid liner can be placed in the dishwasher (top shelf only).
- Remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves with a soft brush.
- Avoid using any abrasive cleaning aids.
- Dry all parts thoroughly.
- Store parts separated in a well ventilated area until next use.
- Not intended for runnier liquids such as soy sauce (thicker wet foods such as yoghurts, sauces & dips are ok).
- Only the clear inner tray is microwave safe. Do not place the outer box in the microwave.
- Not intended to be placed in the freezer.
- Not suitable for children under 3.