Name Blocks Puzzle
Here at Tinyme we've developed a contemporary, high quality version of the timeless name puzzle. With an exclusive range of beautiful designs, educational super powers and integrated storage for easy pack up... What’s not to love?
Feel the love: When a child receives a keepsake, custom made puzzle with their very own name they feel special, loved and unique. We know they may not appreciate that they are developing fine motor skills, refining colour and shape recognition, learning to spell their name and improving their pack up skills... But they will feel oh-so loved.
Educational: Our Personalised Name Block pieces are double sided. The first side allows your little one to create their name by matching letter and colour. Once they've mastered this step, simply turn the blocks over to reveal the black and white text version. No colour prompt means that matching needs to be based only on letter. A child recognising their own name is an exciting first step in opening them up to a whole new world... A world of letters and words!
Integrated storage: But wait, there's more! How does no more lost pieces sound? Choose between a FREE felt storage pouch or upgrade to our solid wooden storage box, with beautiful finger jointed construction, where the integrated slide-in lid becomes the puzzle base... Can we get a whoop whoop?
Tried & tested: At Tinyme we’ve been designing, making and selling name puzzles for over 10 years and now have hundreds of thousands of happy customers all over the world. Our name block puzzles are just the right mix of beautiful design and practicality, of traditional quality and high tech innovation, and of education and fun. We conduct rigorous independent laboratory testing ensuring our puzzles comply with international toy standards.
• Beautiful textured finish with clear coating for durability.
• Decorative printing applied to front and back of base and blocks.
• Great choice of design and colours.
• Free felt storage pouch for easy pack up.
• Optional solid wood, finger jointed, storage box.
• Keepsake that can be treasured for years.
• Title Case not All Caps. Best option for learning.
• Generous sizing (from 285mm to 440mm in length x 100mm in height)
• Block size is 41mm x 41mm.
• Chunky 9mm blocks, perfect for little hands.
• Independently tested and comply with international safety standards.
• Not suitable for children under 19 months.