Set a new standard with Tinyme's standard name labels / school labels. Available in oh-so-many designs, our stick on labels are so eye-catching you'll want to paper your home with them. With adhesive stickier than a wad of gum, they're “standard” in name only.
Our name labels have a super sticky adhesive, which stays stuck. They are printed at very high resolution in full colour and after printing we then apply an additional glossy clear coating that is cured under UV light and provides additional scratch resistance.
Details: • 51.5mm x 24mm. • Pack contains 48 labels.
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.