Wall Stickers: Nursery Wall Stickers and Wall Decals
Our wall stickers are great to use as art for kids or for temporary decorating in an ever-changing world!
Tinyme wall stickers are completely removable and re-positionable, making them perfect nursery decorations or fun new additions to an established kids bedroom.
While most nursery wall stickers are made from vinyl, our wall stickers and decals are made from a fine-weave fabric that doesn't stretch and will stick to almost any surface including, brick, glass, and painted walls.
Changed your mind or wanting to create a different nursery decor? Simply peel the wall stickers off and re-apply.
Tinyme Wall Stickers
Tinyme wall stickers and wall decals are completely removable and reposition-able, making them perfect nursery decorations or fun new additions to an established kids bedroom. Wall stickers and wall decals are great to use as art for kids or for temporary decorating in an ever-changing world!
How do I apply the Wall stickers?
1. Choose your surface. For freshly painted walls allow a three week drying period before applying your height chart.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and dust free.
3. Stick it up! Carefully peel your wall sticker off the backing paper and stick it onto the wall (don’t stress too much – our wall stickers are removable and repositionable).
4. Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
5. To remove your wall sticker at any time just carefully lift a corner and slowly peel off. The backing paper can be used to store and keep your stickers safe.
Warning: Tinyme wall stickers are designed for decoration only and not to be considered as toys. Make sure you apply them out of the reach of children under 3 years of age to avoid a possible choking hazard. Especially out of the reach of children in a cot, crib or bed.