Creating a beautiful feature in your little ones nursery, play space or spare wall has never been easier with our gorgeous range of completely removable Wallpaper! It's available in a huge variety of colours, is super easy to put up and 100% cute! Take the stress out of getting it perfect the first time with our easily repositionable kids wallpaper and try it on as many different walls as you like - our fabric wallpaper is reusable!
Our Wall Paper comes in 60cm x 131.5cm drops, so you can order as much or as little as you need. Area shown in image is 1.75m tall (excluding skirting) and 2.15m wide.
• 20 colour options to choose from.
• Each sheet size is 60cm x 131.5cm.
• Completely removable and repositionable.
• Made from fine weave fabric, and won't stretch.
• Sticks to most clean flat surfaces and even some textured surfaces.
Choosing how many sheets you need:
1. Choose the wall you wish to cover. Measure from the top of the skirting board to the bottom of the cornice. This is your wall height. Divide this number by 1.3m to determine how many sheets you need.
2: Measure the width of the wall you wish to cover. This is your wall width. Divide this number by 60cm and round up to determine how many sheets you need. (Remember - you will need 2 sheets for every 60cm width to cover the height of you wall.)
Eg. If your wall is 2.4m high (excluding skirting and cornice) you will need... 2.4m / 1.3m = 1.8 (round up to the highest number) = 2 sheets to cover the height of your wall.
And if your wall is 3m wide you will need... 3m / 0.6m = 5 sheets to cover the width of your wall.
So the total number of sheets you will need is... 2 x 5 = 10 Sheets.
• 20 colour options to choose from
• Each sheet size is 60cm x 131.5cm
• Completely removable and re-positionable
• Made from fine weave fabric, and won't stretch
• Sticks to most clean flat surfaces and even some textured surfaces
For detailed instructions on how to apply our removable wallpaper click here