Tinyme Height Charts
My, look how they’ve grown! Tinyme personalised height charts are the perfect way to keep track of your growing little ones by plotting their height as they grow. With hundreds of design and colour options you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Tinyme height charts are made from a special super-fine weave fabric coated with a repositionable adhesive. What does that mean? That you’ll never have to worry about getting the positioning perfect first time around. Or stress over re-arranging the room, changing rooms or moving house. Unlike most vinyl stickers, tinyme height charts are not only removeable but fully repositionable...over and over again. Yep, thats right, you can simply take them down and then put them back up!
Tinyme height charts are super easy to put up, all you have to do is peel and stick. Sound easy? It is. They will stick to almost any clean dry surface. Our stickers will even stick around corners and over ridges. Yay.
Size: 32.8cm x 122.6cm
Applying / Removing
1. Choose your surface. For freshly painted walls allow a three week drying period before applying your height chart.
2. Make sure the wall is clean and dust free.
3. Using the rulars below, make a 50cm ruler to measure from the ground to the bottom of where the height chart will be placed.
4. Stick it up! Carefully peel your height chart off the backing paper and stick it into the wall.
5. Gently rub over the surface of the sticker with a soft cloth or the back of your hand from the centre outwards, pushing out any air bubbles.
6. To remove your height chart at any time just carefully lift a corner and slowly peel off. The backing paper can be used to store and keep your stickers safe.
Writing on your height chart
Writing on height charts ordered prior to 16th July 2012:
Go ahead and write on your height chart to record your little ones becoming less little. Please note any marking will be permanent and for best results we recommend using a children's water based texta. Avoid using permanent markers or ball point pens, as they will cause bleeding long term. If you're unsure, test on a small area such as the label on the actual product and leave for a week to show if it will bleed.
Writing on height charts ordered since 16th July 2012:
Please note that for best results of the markings on your height chart we recommend only using a permanent marker. Please test it on a small area such as the label on the actual product, leave it for a few minutes and check if it dries.
Our wall stickers are designed for decoration only and are not to be considered as a toy. Please ensure that they are out of the reach of children under 3 years of age, especially children in a cot, crib or bed to avoid a possible choking hazard.